Heroes, et al.




Over the recent years, I have been downloading and watching my favorite animated TV series. I already had a complete copy of X-Men: The Animated Series (aired in the early 90’s), Full Metal Alchemist, Mushishi, Hunter X Hunter, Fushigi Yugi, and One Piece (which is my most favorite anime). And just this minute, I found out that Power Rangers celebrated their 20th anniversary. A Youtube video of several Red Rangers (presumably from different versions of the action show) going around key places in the US is a huge hit in many social media.

I couldn’t help but sigh. I miss these shows so I painstakingly collect them. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology! Just watching these characters which I learned to love brings back memories from my childhood days. Like fighting among friend as to who is better: Wolverine and Cyclops (and why are they fighting over Jean Grey?)... Like dancing to the tunes of “Go, go Power Rangers!”…. Like copying “the moves” of Son Goku, Recca, and Eugene….  Like falling in love for Miaka and her seven warriors…. And before I forget , like picking our favorites among the Street Fighters.

Rest the rest of Heroes, et al.

0 comments:

Post a Comment