AJ Richies 2012 Review & AJRichies.com Coupons


AjRichies is a retail store of the latest consumer electronics such as digital cameras, camcorders, blu-ray and DVD players, headphones, speakers, amplifiers, tuners, microphones, turntables for audio and video equipment, television sets, projectors, home theater systems, and accessories like batteries, binoculars, card readers, carrying cases, chargers, cleaning kits, memory cards, printer cables, screen protectors, tapes, tripods, lens, remote controls and many others. They provide products from some of the best brands like Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, and Sony. Their prices are very competitive, much lower than those offered by most retail stores online.
 
AjRichies aims to make customers feel confident, comfortable and happy with their purchase through professional and friendly staffs, quick shipping times, and easy return policy. With over 15 years of experience, AjRichies has become one of the online electronic retail stores patronized by many people.

1 comment:

  1. This company is HORRIBLE! Please read before you buy from the... I am new to the photography realm and I ordered a NIKON 3200 body from this company. I have lenses from my husbands older Nikon and the research I did told me they would fit. 2 weeks passed and I got no email from them and no charge on my card. I called and was placed on hold several times for 15 to 20 minutes I had to hang up many times because I couldn't wait anymore. Finally I got a hold of someone and he was so rude when I politely asked about the status of my order. The man on the phone told me my order was gonna be processed and then Hung up on me. I then received my camera 2 weeks later in the mail (yes it took a month to get it) only to find out that my lenses didn't work with it. I called the very next day approx. 5 times and was placed on hold again for 15 or 20 minutes. Someone hung up on me at one point. Finally I got a hold of someone and calmly tried tell him about my frustration and he began toYELL at me and told me that I needed to just be patient which is all that I have been up till this point. Then I was told there was a restocking fee of %15!!! I was pissed!!! They treated me like crap and were taking my money too!!! The guy continued to YELL over me when I questioned the restocking fee. He told me that it was my fault that I didn't do my research which I actually had done. I have NEVER been treated so rudely in my life! Stay far away from this company! By the way this is the first time I have ever taken the time to write a complaint about any company. I am gonna make it my mission to make sure everyone knows about how horrible this company is!!!

    ReplyDelete