Men Quote Love II


When it comes to love, men know so much that they are accused of playing with it. Or could it be the opposite? That love play men because they know so little of it?

Well, from the first collection of love quotes (Men Quote Love I), here are more quotes from some of the famous men in our recent history.


Albert Einstein:


“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”

“When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.”

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”

“Love is a better teacher than duty.”

“How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?”


John Lennon:

“All you need is love.”

“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”

“Everything is clearer when you’re in love.”


Nicholas Sparks:

“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – A Walk to Remember

“I finally understood what true love meant... love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” – Dear John

“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” – The Notebook

“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.” – Dear John

“The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over.” – Nights in Rodanthe


Richard Gere

“I cry every chance I get.”

“To read your own mind is to look at yourself and read your soul. Hatred becomes love and that is the path I am working on.”


Justin Beiber:

“It would be a shame to go out with a hot girl you can’t have a decent conversation with!”

“I haven’t been able to be as romantic as probably I will be able to be, but I think that being a gentleman is what matters; taking them out to a nice dinner, open the doors, stuff like that. Flowers are great, but love is better – you know what I mean?”

Article extracted from Men Know Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment