Just Curious If He Has been Affected


Few weeks back, I posted an article about the world's fastest centenarian - Miyazaki Hidekichi. He is Japanese and lives at Kyoto located south of Japan. Only the north of Japan was affected by the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear radiation. Though he lives in the southern area, I am just curious if he had been affected by the calamities. I don't know what was his exact location during that time, and he, along with some friends, popped into my head when I heard about the event.

Well, who is this Miyazaki Hidekichi? He is the world's fastest man in the hundred-year old bracket. He is really a great inspiration for me. He has been an amazing old man. Click here to read more about Miyazaki Hidekichi.

Read more of my articles at Triond, Factoidz and Bukisa.
Sign up now for Triond, Factoidz and Bukisa.

1 comment: